Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sherlock Holmes - The Movie~~



Hi my dear beloved readers. How are you? Here I am again with my simple movie review hehehe.. Anyway I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Robert Downey Jr. & Jude Law!!!! They are my favourite actors since I was so young *ahem* hehehe..

Okay back to the movie, I just got home at 10pm from the Qlap Cineplex.. This movie is AWESOMELY BRILLIANT!!! I just love the story line.. I love how the movie was made.. I love the characters, especially these 3 characters. I love Robert Downey Jr. He's so macho & handsome, he's the kind tall, dark & handsome type, I just love his mysterious look hehehehe.. Jude Law is a very sexy British actor... ;) & Rachel McAdams played really well!! I love it when she played her character in this movie. In fact she acted very well in this movie!

The story line magnificently manipulated our mind.. I just love the twisted story & the comical sides.. I can't stress how much I love this movie. In fact, this movie DVD will be in my DVD collections. I'll wait for the original one. Oh yes, I don't mind spending my money on original DVDs when it comes to very good/excellent movies. ;)

Oh nooo... I'm out of topic here... Guess I'm still excited after watching the movie..Hehehe.. Anyway, the story was about an intelligent private detective named Sherlock Holmes, who didn't believe in magic/mystical. He believe in logic & science. His side-kick, Watson, a doctor who was always readily available to help him. While his love interest, Adler, a very cunning & strong woman despite of her petite body ;) I love her character here. I don't want to say more about the story line, so what are you waiting for?? Go buy a ticket or 2 tickets or more tickets for yourself, or with your beloved one or even with your family. But please beware there's a bit violence which is unsuitable for young kids. (But to us adult, the violence is very bearable don't worry, just watch it). I rated this movie 9 stars out of 10!

1 comment:

Suzila A said...

it's playing already?? *sigh* been busy that i missed everything! thanks for the brief darl. will watch it soon! :)