Friday, December 18, 2009

~You & Me are cute~ LO...

Hi again. As I promised in my last post, here I upload a layout of Baby Sarah & I. This is a very simple LO. I'm trying a simple technique in this LO. It called Paper Piercing. Can you see the flowers? I cut it from a PP then assemble it into flowers. :) I'm loving the simple effect!! Another one is a knotted ribbon at the lowest part of my LO. The blue knotted ribbon, just want to see how it looked on this LO, I simply love it! :)

Title:
You & Me are cute

Journal:
I love this picture of Baby Sarah & I.
I love Baby Sarah wearing this jeans gown.
She looks stunning!! Aren't we look cute here? ;)

Thanks for looking!

P/s: Thanks to Aunty Naddy for the jeans gown! xoxo Baby Sarah :)

5 comments:

Lulu said...

simple but really sweet n cute.. love the flowers :)

hazel said...

yezzzaaaa memang cute!!

Suzila A said...

i love it!! & yes! u two are super duper cute!! :D

eMeLiNe Seet said...

how sweet !

Naddy said...

cute LO! awwww she looked so adorable in tht gown! :)