Monday, March 22, 2010

An Altered Clipboard & A Layout~

Hello my dear readers :) here I present you an altered clipboard & a layout.

So very Beautiful

I just finished this layout :) I was having a cropping online session with my 2 wonderful scrapper ladies! Mas J & Renee. It was our 1st time having an online session together. Each of us provide idea. Renee wanted us to use only PP in unlimited amount but CS is not allowed at all! Which really annoyed our dear MJ hehehe.. :P MJ wanted us to include a handmade flower. Lastly, I wanted us to include buttons & ribbons. Voila!! This is my simple layout..


I stamped 2 same butterfly images on the PP & put a cutout on the layout. I also did the same to the Title but I made a mistake because I didn't put big glue dot to make the title more pop-up! Well never mind, we are learning from our mistake right? :)


The Journal & the flower. I stamped heart shaped image on a PP then cut it out & assembled it into flower, this technique is also known as Paper Piercing. :) Isn't it lovely?

The Journal:
Baby Sarah is our first daughter. This was our first trip to Jerudong Park with her. She was amazed with everything. I especially like this picture because She is So very Beautiful...

This is a clipboard that I altered in 2 days. :) I love the result!!

Flowersss... Love flowers..

Can u see the crackled paint? I'm so in love with crackle paint now *swoon* hahaha..

~

~~

~~~

~~~~

~~~~~

Okay, here is another bonus for my dear readers!!


A future public speaker in the making!! LOL!!!

Isn't she cute???? :D
Thanks for reading & looking! ;)

No comments: