Saturday, March 27, 2010

~Greatest Love - Lo~

Hello, hello again!! This month is a very productive month for me! I made another layout!! :D


This layout was from my 3rd cropping online session. This time with Renee (again, hehehe..) & Dolly Yong. The ideas were Handmade Embellishments (Dolly), A Song which can be the title or the journal (Renee) & Picture/s of Our Family (Myself).

This session took place on 25th March 2010 at around 10.30pm. This time Renee set the dateline until the next day (which means we had to finish it in 24 hours). But due to some reasons, I was unable to meet the dateline :s

Title: Greatest Love

Journal:
~Because the greatest love of all is happening to me. I found the greatest love of all inside of me. The greatest love of all is easy to achieve~

The title & Journal, I took from Whitney Houston's song. :)


My handmade embellishment.. I bent the wire with my bare hands... Oucchhh my next list will be plier :s Then I put it into PP by sewing it a little bit there, a little bit here (I used the plain back side) & then I cross stitched it to the layout. The heart shape was a diecut (from boxes, yes I tore the corrugated box & die cut it) & I glued ribbon all around it :)

Our Family photo.. This photo was taken on my birthday last year :)

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments: