Saturday, March 6, 2010

My 1st Altered Canvas!!

Hello!! Finally I post the pictures!! Sorry my dear readers for the late post. Anyway I love my altered canvas, even though it looks a bit childish!! Hahaha I don't care, as long as I'm happy! Right? ;) Pardon me the image is a bit blurry, blame my shaky hands!! Ouch!!


The 3 heart-shaped chipboards I painted it with red acrylic paint (MM). The 1st heart, a crackled heart, the 2nd heart is a glittered heart & the 3rd heart is a glossy heart. I *heart* these 3 hearts!! ;) The swirl I painted & stamped it.


I wrote the heart on that painted circle chipboard & made it glossy! :) I never use these methods before in any my layout.. This is my first time! ;) Simple but I like it!

Thanks for looking! :)

2 comments:

Suzila A said...

love it! we want more!!! :D

Naddy said...

awwww such a sweet canvas Maya... :) love the sweet colours you used :)