Sunday, April 11, 2010

~ Baby Sarah - 7 month ~

Good morning!! Hello everyone!! I'm Baby Sarah!!


I like to touch my daddy's camera!! Yes, his big camera!! I like to pull the camera's lenses to my face!! As you can see in the above picture!!


My mummy became my CD (creative director). See? I looked cute sitting like that, Am I? Hehehehe....


This is another special pose for my mummy's dearest readers. The title for this picture is...... "In deep thought".... All the pictures above were taken on 1st April 2010. My 7 month birthday!! :D

Hope all mummy's dearest readers enjoy these simple posts from me!! Bye, bye *waving*!! :D

3 comments:

Benga said...

what a cutie pie! love that pose, plenty of possibilities with a thought bubble :)

Suzila A said...

oh gosh! you are sooooooo cute baby sarah!! mummy suzi loves you dearly...... mmmwahhh!! :D

Lulu said...

she's sooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuteeeee!