Tuesday, April 20, 2010

~Be Yourself Truthfully - LO~

Hello.. I just finished updating the FSFS' blog. Phewww... Now, I'm sleepy.. But before I go to bed, I wanted to share you the 2nd part of my challenge was a layout about yourself! Yes, it's easy right? You can do anything to your layout, there's no restriction but a journal about yourself must be included :) here is my layout.


The Journal:
I'm so lazy to write it down, so if you want to read it, please click the image itself :)

The title:
Be Yourself Truthfully


I tried to make a frame by stamped it using stamp pad alone, then I stamped flower motives using crackle paint. I dried it with heat embosser.. It did crackled but of course just a little, you have to see it closely LOL...

As you can see, I'm really sleepy now I want to sleep, no more energy to 'talk' more!! LOL..

Oh yes, if you want to see more of other members' creation please click here FSFS. Thanks for looking :) I'm off!! ZzzzZZZzzzz....

1 comment:

Edleen said...

Congrats on your new appointment and loving the layout you did :) nice photo of you.

hope you're doing fine and Baby too. Take care!