Thursday, April 15, 2010

I made it!! STB!!!!

Heloooooooooo!!! I can't believe it!! Hail to Scrap That Baby! I made it!! :D I was selected as 1 of the 10 Fabulous Favourite!! I didn't expect to win or even selected as one of the favourite!! I just participate for fun, since I love to scrap about my Baby Sarah!!! Beside my layout Always love you is a very simple layout I must say! *excited overated* hahaha... Anyway you can check the 10 Fabulous Favourite here! ;)

Thanks for reading :)

P/s: Baby Sarah is having a fever now :( I wish I'm not a teacher so that I can take a day off to take care of her.. But what to do it's my job.. Oh yes I think the fever is because of her teeth!! Ok my dear readers I need to prepare to go to school now... *sigh*

2 comments:

Suzila A said...

congrats maya! woohooo!!! u nailed it babe!! :D

ps: can't imagine baby sarah is bigger now ... it's a phase. i heard andang damam kalau gigi kan keluar. she'll be fine soon :)

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Wohoo! Congrats girl. That was indeed a beautiful LO so you deservea spot on the Top 10. I hope baby Sarah feels better soon. Hugs to both of you. Hope you can join the new challenge too. :)