Thursday, May 27, 2010

Be My Followers!!

I'm back!!! LOL.. Anyway.... I wanted you (yes, you my dear readers) to become my followers if you want to win a small gift or blog candy! I will tell you why later & there'll be another exciting event for me...That you have to wait for the 1st June 2010... Don't worry, it's not something major but I know you'll get excited like I do now... The idea is keep playing in my head like I can't get a song out of my head..Get it? Hahaha... Really wish I can tell you now, but I need to be patience...

As you know, I've been blogging for almost 2 years now!! I couldn't believe it... I was like.... Hmm... 2 years??? So that's why I want you to be my follower to be eligible to have/want/need my blog candy!! Hahahaha... Right now, I'm still searching for the right things to be give as my blog candy. I have some but I need to add more... I'll share you the details on 1st June 2010, see ya ;)

No comments: