Sunday, May 23, 2010

FSFS' layouts & Scrap the Girls layout :)

Hello my dear readers. We meet again :) Here I post 4 layouts that I made in this month! Phew.. Actually I made 5 but I need to reserve that LO for a long time..(you'll see it maybe by the end of June). All the below layouts are for FSFS, but I haven't upload any pictures as I need to group all the pictures then I'll be able to upload it there. For more info about the challenges on these 3 layouts you can click here, FSFS - The 5th Challenge hosted by Renee.


The 1st Layout "Huh?"






The 2nd Layout "Believe in Love"


I love these quote from Winnie the Pooh hehehe..




The 3rd Layout "So very Beautiful Princess"

I used Making Memories PP only on this layout :) Aren't they cute??





Girls' Day Out!!

I decided to join the May/Colour challenge on Scrap The Girls. Here are the pictures of my layout..



Almost all PP are from My Little Shoebox (except 2 little strips of pink paper, they are from Making memories & the Letters rub-ons from KCK).. They are so adorable!!! I couldn't resist to cut & use it on this particular picture :D

Thanks for looking :) Have a nice weekend everyone! :)

2 comments:

Suzila A said...

OMG babe!! these are beautifullll!!!! :D i like the one u & baby sarah. love the green effect. & of course the one with the four of us. could i copy paste this?? i wanna post it up in my blog :D

this online challenge is really awesome!! i can't remember the last time you girls are sooooo active like this! keep 'em coming more & more girlssss!!! love every single work you guys did :D

Scrapper Maya said...

Thanks Suzi :) sure you can post it up in your blog :D