Sunday, May 30, 2010

Meow ~ LO...

Hi again. I wanted to share another layout that I made today for Scrap That Baby! I couldn't resist to scrap this pictures of Baby Sarah playing with her stuffed kitty!! :D

Title:
Meow



The Journal:
Sarah is so in love with her MeowMeow, This cute cat was a gift from Sharon. When I first showed it to Sarah, she got super excited!! I said 'Meoooww'.. The next day, when she saw it, she said Meooww to it! LOL!! XD


When I showed this layout to Baby Sarah, she got super excited & didn't stop moving & wanted to reach the pictures!! She even smiled happily!! Hahahaaa... She knew the pictures were of her! ;)

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

iza said...

lovely color so sweet.she is adorable...

Sarah said...

so darling!

Maya said...

Too cute! Adorable pictures! Thanks for playing with us!