Monday, May 10, 2010

~Precious Moment~

Hello good morning my dear readers. Finally, I got the chance to blog last night. But unable to post it ASAP because I was so sleepy hehehe...

Here is the canvas that I altered, of course I altered with other scrappers led by our famous Shabby Chic DT, Sharon Chan!! :))



In her class, I learn many different techniques!! As usual she never failed to amaze me as always.. ;) Sharon you're the best!!

This canvas was made on 2nd May 2010. Day 2 of our lesson, yes there were 2 days. Day 1 we were making a very cool album!! I'll post it later too when I have the time..

Later I'll try to upload more pictures of Sharon & my Baby Sarah. ;)

Thanks for looking!! :)

1 comment:

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

Greetings...I was blog hopping... Thank you for sharing this on your blog...I love the vintage, grunge feel to this. Beautiful.