Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2nd Bloganniversary Layout Challenge!!

Good morning my lovely readers.. :) As I promised you last night..

Here is a description about myself.

"I'm a wife to a talented photographer Mr. Armie. I'm a mother to my Princess Sarah. I love to scrap, craft, sing & dance (especially belly dance)! I love cute little things like buttons, sequins etc... I love animals especially cats.. I love beautiful dresses. I love pastel colour especially blue, pink, green & purple.. I also love bright colours especially red, gold & silver. I love number 1, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 11. I love to read fantasy/supernatural/fiction/epic novels... I love to shop!!!!"


So, all you need to do is to scrap a layout based on my above description. I know it's challenging right? I want to see how you interpret my description into a layout.. Oh don't worry, you don't have to scrap my photos!! You can scrap your own pictures (favourite) provided you use my description as your challenge.. Fun isn't it? If you want to submit your layout, you can either email me , tag my name on your layout through My facebook but you have to add me ;)

If you want to check my terms & condition to be eligible & stand a chance to win my blog candy, please click here.

Thanks!!

2 comments:

dolly said...

When is the dateline?

Scrapper Maya said...

The dateline will be on 4th July ;)