Friday, June 18, 2010

Attention To My Blog Followers, A Little Change For My Bloganniversary Challenge!!

Hi again just want to make a little change for my bloganniversary challenge!! So Attention To My Blog Followers;

I decided that I change my challenge, since Father's Day is around the corner, all you have to do is to scrap a layout of a father. He can be your own father, your husband, your grandfather, your uncle, it doesn't matter who as long as a father. :)

There are 5 elements that must be included in your layout:

1-The picture/s must include of him & his child/s. Only HIM & THE CHILD (if you choose your dad & yourself that'll be okay)... No. of picture/s up to you ;)

2-You must include at least 2 types of flowers, beads & ribbons/lace.

3-Use PP only...

4-Distress look must included akekekeke.... it doesn't matter whether a simple tearing as long as it got distress.

5-Colour combo must be = pink, blue, green, brown & black.


It's very easy right? :)
If you want to submit your layout, you can either COMMENT HERE THE LINK to YOUR LAYOUT (if you have a blog), EMAIL me --princess2211@gmail.com , or TAG MY NAME on your layout through MY FACEBOOK -- www.facebook.com/maya.hma but remember you have to add me first ;) The DATELINE for the challenge will be on *30th June 2010 (I change the dateline so that my husband & I will have plenty of time to choose the best layout).

If you have any questions please leave a comment here too :)

I wish you luck!! May the best layout win the voucher & may the lucky winner get my blog candy ( Shabby Chic BND$20 Gift Voucher) ;)

No comments: