Wednesday, July 7, 2010

~Our Beautiful Princess~ & some news..

Hello everyone, hope my sweet readers are well & in good health :) As you can see I'm busy during this month.. *sigh* So no chance to scrap or craft but I did alter a hanging frame for an ex-colleague of mine :) I'll upload it few days later. Oh yes, on 1st July 2010, our beautiful princess has grown even more beautiful, cute, cheeky & clever!! The above picture was taken exactly when she reached 10 months!!! Yipppeee!!! You can see that she grows faster!! Errkk!!!

The below pictures were taken a day after.

I put her toy on top of her head! Voila!! A toy hat on a cute head!!

Sarah: "Ai! Ai! Captain!!"



Eeeee.... Can you see my teeth now???


Can you see now? Huh? Huh??


Ooohh!! That's my picture!!

Scrapbook notes:
* The June Challenge on FSFS has to be postpone because some members were very busy. So I gave them chance to finish it. Well, after all it's a challenge for motivating yourself not a challenge to compete with each other ;)

*The July Challenge (FSFS) was set by Masjuana, which I find very difficult!!!!! Hahahahhaa... I will share the details later when I'm not busy. If any of you are interested to join us please do contact me via my email (princess2211@gmail.com), my Facebook (Maya HA), you can give a shout at my chat-box or if you happened to know any member of FSFS, you can contact them ;)

*The 2nd Bloganniversary's Father's LO: I'm please to remind you (yes, any scrappers :) ) that I extend the date of submission *again* (Last day to submit 18th July 2010). for further info, you can read here.

Thanks for reading! :))

No comments: