Sunday, July 25, 2010

Predators, The Sorcerer's Apprentice & Inception movies~

Hello my dear readers. How are you? Today it's raining again... I wish I could sleep all day in this cold weather hahaha...Anyway just want to share some my own movie review.. Well just some simple reviews..

Predators:
I love Predators, it reminds me of the 1st Predator. The story line was almost the same except, it got some new elements & some twist to the plot. I rated it 9 out of 10 stars ;)
Warning: Blood & Violence...


The Sorcerer's Apprentice:
A very entertaining family movie! Well, typical Disney! Who doesn't love Disney? I love Disney!! I love Nicolas Cage's performance in this movie. He's one of my favourite actors ;) I also rated this movie 9 out of 10 stars!! So, what are you waiting for? Bring some kids to watch this movie too!!


Inception:
A very serious & intriguing movie! Although I'm not a fan of Leornado Di Caprio, I saluted him in this movie! He made his character so real!! A combination of Matrix & Bourne Identity. You should watch this movie. This movie I rated 9 out of 10 stars too!!


Summary:
All these 3 movies are really great!! I just wished we have a 3D cinema here!! *sigh* Most movies now are made into 3D..

1 comment:

Edleen said...

i've got to catch up on my movie viewing! it's always kiddie shows with my children..hehe