Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Winner of My 2nd Bloganniversary Challenge!


I'm going to announce the winner of my 2nd bloganniversary challenge in a minute but first, I need to share these lovely submissions with all of you!

By Dolly

By Hjh Sucyzie


By Hsiao Ling


By Masjuana Mardandana




All layouts are so lovely, which put me in a difficult situation to choose 1 winner!! My hubby & I decided that the winner goes to.......................

Are you ready??

*Drum Rolls*

~

~~

~~~

~~~~

~~~~~


Masjuana Mardandana!!!!

Congratulations!!!

To other scrappers, I have something special for you too!!! Each of you will receive a little blog candy from me to thank you for supporting me :)) So everyone is a winner!!!

1 comment:

klavu said...

congratz to d winner and also to u, happy annivesary