Monday, August 23, 2010

My Little Angel ~ LO..

Hi everyone, here I am. How are you my sweet readers? Today is the 12th day of Fasting. It's almost 2 weeks already!! Not long it will be the Aidilfitri Celebration!! Yippeee!!! :D


I made this layout yesterday. I already used the picture above on a canvas (a class by Sharon Chan, a DT of Shabby Chic). But I decided to use it again on a layout! :)


The title: My Little Angel


A close-up of our picture :) Don't you just love the corner of my picture?? It's a die cut ;)


Butterflies die cut & sprayed GM (Glimmer Mist) on it.


Tim Holtz Dies~~ Drool~~ Don't you just love his collections?? I do!!

Thanks for looking ;)

2 comments:

iza said...

hi maya
this is absolutely gorgeous.love love the lil bird and the butterflies.love it!!!

mariella said...

what a wonderful lo!!!
i love all the elements in the page ant the picture is too sweet!
greetings from Italy!