Tuesday, September 14, 2010

~10 Things I Love About You~ LO~

Hello, hello!! I know it's 3.++ am~~ Hahaha... How's everyone? :) Today, I just finished this layout. :) I joined the Scrap That Baby's Prompt 12, Top 10 List.


I just couldn't resist to scrap this picture of Baby Sarah!! I love the way she looked in this picture! :D


A butterfly die-cut from Crate Paper Collection.


I die-cut the hearts & key shape (using Cuttlebug dies).


My beautiful Baby Sarah :)

The lists :)


10 Things I LOVE About You.. (Alphas die-cut - Cuttlebug).

Before I forgot, all PP that I used in this layout were from Crate Paper's Mia Collection.

Thanks for looking! :)

P/s: I'm too lazy, tired & sleepy to explain all the details. So I explained it briefly.. Haha.. Well nothing special though just a simple layout of mine :)

2 comments:

Benga said...

ohhh this is so cute and pretty! love all the die cuts you did especially the hearts :)

iza said...

sooo cute la maya.love love it!!!

selamat hari raya!!!