Sunday, September 26, 2010

My 1st Birthday With My 1st Baby Girl ~ LO

Hello~ Is it me you're looking for? Hehehe.. Anyway how are you my dear readers? :) I had finished 2 layouts but managed to take picture of only 1 layout!! My hubby currently taking his DSLR with him.. sigh... But never mind that at least I managed to take one that matters ;)

Actually, this is the 2nd layout that I scraped within this week. So you'll have to wait to see my 1st layout. I joined Scrap The Girls. I love just love with what they came up.. I QUOTED this from the blog's September Challenge.

" September - the beginning of spring! Scrap a Layout using a photo of a "first" or "new beginning" - examples could be, first day of school, first haircut, new home, new marriage - the possibilities are endless!
Extra criteria - Use a WHITE cardstock base page, to make your entries look crisp & fresh for a new season :) "


Another shot ;)


Close up & a bit blurry hahahaha blame my shaky hands!!


Don't you just love that cupcake?? I love my cupcake dies!!

Thanks for looking ;) & stay tune for my other layouts.

2 comments:

mikroenjeksiyon said...

Was a beautiful page. Thanks to the designers and managers.

jazsutra said...

a very precious page there Maya ;)so much joy and love in the page and baby is so chubby.pls kiss her for aunt jaz!!! teehee enjoy scrapping and enjoy your mommyhood Maya my friend;)

love,jaz