Friday, September 17, 2010

Smile ~ LO

Hello again! Last night I had a quick chat with Michelle. Just a chat about life & scrap! So I took a peek at Scrap-It-Lah's September Challenge & I'm interested in it! I decided to give it a try ;)


I scraplifted DT Amelia's daughter layout. I swiped the ink pad on the corrugated paper (more likely a cut-out box! Lol). Instead of putting a swirly pearls or swirly crystals, I put a swirly felt & put some bling-bling on it!! :D I put the title down instead of across (limited space!!) due to my big picture.. Hahaha...


On top of the big red flower, I put a golden doily or doilie. Actually, I cut out the flower shapes from a square doily!! Because I couldn't find my circle doily! *chuckle*

Lastly, the upper right of my layout, I assembled the tags & put flowers in the middle of it. :) I'm done!! Pheww...

Thanks for looking ;)

P/s: I finished this layout at 2am!! Talking about juggling between being a mum, a hardcore FB's gamer & not so good scrapper!! LOL... XD

6 comments:

Chowchow said...

Love the take! Thanks for participating in our challenges.

teacher jessy said...

What a pretty take on Amelia's LO! Thanks for playing along :)

Aure said...

This is gorgeous, Maya ... as usual. I find it inspiring how you manage to do it all. I still have heaps of LOs to catch up, looking forward to it though :-)

Sharon Corn said...

such a cute picture and LO.

Naddy said...

beautiful LO... :)

Yatie Tajudin said...

Beautiful LO, Maya! Love the sweet pink look of the whole layout and such a cute photo!!
Thanks for playing along!!