Friday, October 8, 2010

Baby Cousins ~ LO

Hello!! Here is the last layout of FSFS' September Challenge hosted by Aure. I worked on this layout since yesterday evening & take a break to entertain my Sarah.. But it's a long break which in the end I slept with her, with my layout waiting to be finish! LOL..

In this 3rd challenge, we are required to scrap a layout of our child/s with their cousins, friends or classmates. We are also instructed to include a new technique we've never been use before :)

Hanging dragonfly charm~

My baby & her baby cousin ;)

I die cut a stripe grunge board. I painted with Making Memory (green), then brushed some crackled paint (pink) & lastly put some embossing powder (blue).

I die cut those tags using plastic (yup plastic, not a special one for scrapbook but the normal plastic). Painted the edges (more into smearing it with fingers hahaha) & glued the die cut letters (THz alphas) on top of each tag. :)

Thanks for looking ;)

P/s: I just realised that I can make cute & sweet layouts using the THz (Tim Holtz) products. I know THz's Trademark is all about grunge & distressed look! But somehow, I managed to make cute & sweet layouts hehehehe.. :D

Photobucket

No comments: