Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Motherhood ~ LO

Hello, here I am again. :) Hope all are well. This is my 2nd layout of FSFS' September Challenge hosted by Aure which I managed to finish last night (well it's 12 am now right hehe).


The challenge is about your achievement whether personal or professionally. We can use any embellishments we wants but must included rub-ons, stickers & handwritten journal.


The title: Motherhood.

I just couldn't resist to tear the edges of PP & I couldn't resist to add lace & pearl!

The handwritten journal (which I always do ;) in almost all my layouts)

Thanks for looking ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

Such a fantastic LO! Love how it frames and focuses attention on the photo.

Hope to see you at my challenge - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html