Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Baby Girl ~ LO & I won at STB! :D

Good afternoon & Happy Sunday my dear readers ;) I just wanted to share another layout that I made at the same time with my latest layout, My 1st Birthday With My 1st Baby Girl. But I didn't have the chance to take picture of this layout because my husband went out that time & brought his DSLR with him.



Did you notice the flowers? Sarah was playing with this layout!! LOL..


This photo was taken on 20th November 2009 :)

Oh did you remember my layout, 10 Things I Love About You for Scrap That Baby? I was the winner of Prompt 12 The Top 10 List (September's challenge) ;) You can find about it here. I just couldn't believe my luck because all the layouts submitted were all beautiful compared to mine. It's pure luck :)

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Congrats Maya! I don't think it was just pure luck, you did a great job with your layout. You deserve it. =)