Thursday, December 9, 2010

Altered Journal~~

Hi again my dearest readers! As I promised you yesterday, here I posted my altered journal (yup, I just finished it this morning). :))

Before alteration.



~

~~

~~~



Tadaa!!!

After alteration :)
I love the outcome!!! :))) Don't you love it?? This is my first time using a different style! I'm so excited!! Yipppeee!!!

Side view.

Another side view.

The back cover.
There was a funny story behind this back cover (well for me, it's funny hehehe). I was busy die cutting my chosen embellishments, after that I assembled it & then.... I found it too Christmassyyy... Lol.. I mean c'mon, with the color red & green & all the chosen dies!! They looked like christmas...hehehe so i decided to put it aside & made this simple back cover :) But don't worry, I have a project for that unused dies embellishments ;) Stay tune.

Oh, for your information, this Altered Journal is a part of my challenge (FSFS) for the FSFS' December 2010 Blast!

Thanks for looking ;)

P/s: I'm going to upload a simple step-by-step how to make this altered journal in my other blog, Let's Get Creative!!!!! I need to 'revive' my poor blog...sigh...
P/P/S: Actually I was inspired by Ka Naddy! She's one of my inspiration. I remember I love her altered journal so much, I emailed her asking how to alter the way she altered it :)) Finally I made it myself. :)) Please visit her blog, I guarantee you'll find her works beautiful :))


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

Wow - it looks so fantastic after you altered it and added all those amazing embellishments