Wednesday, January 26, 2011

3 Layouts of January 2011 :) All About Webster's Pages!

Hello my dearest readers. How are you? :)) Just want to share my latest layout that I finished less than a week ;)

1st layout, Our Little Diva~ Hehehehe... This photo was taken last year during our road trip to Miri, Sarawak :






2nd layout, Little Princess~ She looked so adorable here!!! She looks like a real little princess & she looks like a Korean too with those eyes!! Lol.. ;)






3rd layout, My Wish~ This layout I made especially for the 1st Challenge by a Guest DT at FSFS. So scrappers out there, please join the challenge (International scrappers are welcome) & if possible share about it in your blog, Facebook or Twitter!! Thanks a lot ;)

I really love this layout, because it's a combination of old PP & new vellum of Webster's Pages!! It blended well!!! I'm surprised & proud at the same time with the outcome! :D




I made these layouts since 22nd January 2011 & finished it yesterday :)) Almost all product are from Webster Pages, except the alphas & trims.

Photobucket

2 comments:

missusem said...

Cute layouts! :) Isn't it fun to scrapbook our families :)?? Have a good weekend!!

Sandy Ang said...

You are really rocking those Websters Pages ! How great that your hubby helps you out with computer stuff and photoshop (it's just one on the list of things I want to learn).