Saturday, January 8, 2011

Acai, Faten & Sarah ~ Digi-LO ~

Good morning? How are you feeling today? I'm not fine. I told you last night that I got food poisoning, well both my hubby & I. Now, aren't we soul mate or what? Lol.. Now, my poor hubby is sleeping due to the medication effect.. Here I am trying to ignore the pain by digi-scrapping. Well the pain is still there....sigh...

I just couldn't stop this new addiction of mine! I bought another (ehem...quite a few set actually!) set of digital scrapping kits last night!! Lol... I decided last night, when I'm at my parents' in laws' home, I'll digi-scrap. When we are at my parent's home, I do traditional scrap!! Problem solve!! No more lugging around my SB stashes here & there!! :DD

Ok, the tittle of this layout, acai, faten & sarah. 'Acai' is a Malay word, it's a nickname for an aunt. So Acai, is our oldest sister. Faten my niece & Sarah is my daughter(in case, you don't know that! Lol) :)) This beautiful picture was taken on 14th February 2010, during our youngest sister's wedding. Isn't it a beautiful picture?? :D

Thanks for looking :)

P/s: Have you become a follower of FSFS? Please join the challenge ;)

Photobucket

No comments: