Thursday, January 6, 2011

Groovie Sarah & Mummy Will Always Love You... LO~

Hi everyone! Happy New Year 2011~ I know I wished it a little late but I don't care hehe.. So what's your new resolution/s? Mine? Hmmm... Let's see.. I want to scrap more!! Both traditional & digital :))

This Groovie Sarah was playing with her granddaddy's sunglasses. She looks so adorable right?? :D It's lucky my hubby got this moment of her looking away! :D This picture was taken on our last year road trip to Miri.


This digi-layout was the first layout of 2011~ I was browsing my old pictures this evening & found this! I wanted to scrap badly but my SB stuffs were left at my parents' home. So here, I was scrapped it digitally!! :) A very simple layout indeed but I'm loving it ;)

Thanks for looking :)

P/s: please drop by to my FSFS' blog & be a follower & join the challenge!!! This month special~~ Wheeee~~~

Photobucket

No comments: