Friday, February 4, 2011

My Little Beauty ~ Digi LO..

Hi! I wish to my Chinese readers a Happy New Year & May this year will bring more luck to you as it's a Rabbit year!! :D

Ok, not going to waste my time, I want to share you this digi-layout of mine! I made it last night. I really can't resist to digi-scrap this cute photo of Sarah!! Because she was wearing her chosen clothes! (Those super duper cute dress was her own choice! Yup she chose it 3 nights ago & we paid for it! Lol!)

My hubby took this photo of her before she went to an open house (as yesterday was Chinese New Year & yes with her grandfather & grandmother only). So naturally, I couldn't resist to scrap it immediately! Haha..

There was a story behind her dress. My husband & I were torn between 2 dresses, so we asked her to pick one. But did she pick one? Nope! She wanted both!! She took both in her arms!! So I pulled those dresses away from her & display in front of her & said 'Sarah, you only have to pick one. So which one?' She just froze (my maid was holding her) & her eyes was on this pink dress, I tried to swap the clothes to other hand, her eyes followed the pink one. Then I swapped it again to my other hand, still eyes on the pink one. Last swapped, still her eyes on this pink dress!! All of us laughed with her own choice! So I gave it to her & she gave me the sweetest smile in the world~~ :D


Thanks for looking. (This kit is from Webster's Pages' Magical Wishes).

Photobucket

No comments: