Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sarah & Daddy ~ Digi-LO.

Hello. It's seems when I have no mood to do the traditional scrapping, I'll just open up my laptop & do some digi-scrapping. Hahaha... This year, it seems I got bitten by a 'DSB' (Digi-Scrapping Bug!!). I love to play with photoshop & how I can learn more in editing. Before I used to digi-scrap a simple & flat layouts. Now, I know how to make my embellishments look like pop-up!!

My hubby is my source of inspiration. He loves photoshop so much that I started to love it too but never have the courage to experiment/play! But then this year, I bought a few digital PP & embellishments & my digi-scrapping started to improve! :D Well, I'm still a beginner ;)


If you want to read the journal just click the picture to enlarge it :D

All from Webster's Pages Digital Collection (except a small circle embellishment near the journal). :) I *heart* Webster's Pages!!

Thanks for loooking!

Photobucket

No comments: