Sunday, February 27, 2011

True Happiness~ Lo.

Hello. Happy Sunday everyone. Here I am showing you my latest layout that I managed to finish last Wednesday. This layout was meant for Shabby Chic's Sweet Love Challenge, but at the end I decided not to join it. The reason was the title is too long.... ..... hehehe.. & I have no idea what's the appropriate title for this layout for once if I use the requirement title... so I decided to pass it! But anyway I love this layout of mine ;)





The PP & rosette ribbons are from Making Memories, the red love lace cardstock is from KI Memories, vellums are from Webster's Pages, the scallop border is from MME.

Thanks for looking ;)


Photobucket

2 comments:

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Pretty and so lovely !! =)

Blossom inch said...

oh wow...what a gorgeous blog, awesome layouts done by you and love all of it. I stumbled upon you somewhere in "inspire me.com" and love your work. I am now your new follower and come and visit my blog whenever you free.