Wednesday, March 16, 2011

1st Time my work has been featured at Inspire Me~ :D

Hellloooo~~ I'm so happy!! By the way, do you still remember my tag/mini album I just made last Sunday? Last night I found out that my tag album was feature of the week at Inspire Me!!! You can click here to view while it still there! Lol!


Close up!! Hahahaha...

Seriously, I never thought that my work will be featured for this week. Actually, I had no idea at all what to do with the vellum. So I stamped these beautiful images on it! Talking about no idea at all! But I love the outcome :))


Photobucket

2 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats ! How great to be featured on Webster's. I have a huge paper stash too. But I'm still getting more - wish I was in Brunei so I can get some of yours.

Blossom inch said...

Congrats on being featured and what an absolutely nice art. PP hoarder! me too...not to worry, I am in the same boat...love your ATCs by the way. Do you want to trade with me?
Let me know at yuzzyusof@gmail.com

Hugs
yuzz