Thursday, March 24, 2011

ATC's - Life Is Beautiful, Cute Beauty ~ Layout & Little Angel ~ Digi-Layout.

Hello everyone. :) Today I want to share with you some of my latest work. :)

I just formed a group of ATC artists. If you like to join our group, please do contact me here princess2211@gmail.com. The name of our group is FSFS' ATC Club. I know it's a long name. So far they are 9 of us in this club. I'm glad this is kinda first time for us (Bruneian) but 1 of them Tina, she's truly a sweet lady who love to make ATC's. You can check her blog here. :)

This is the updated version. Before I created only 5 ATC's. However we need to add more as many wants to join us!! I'm so excited!!






This is the layout I made last Tuesday.
Cute Beauty~








This is the digi-layout that I finished just now.
Little Angel~


Thanks for looking :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Noor Nahdi said...

very creative!!!! TFS :)

Blossom inch said...

love all of the ATCs and layouts.