Friday, March 11, 2011

My 1st Digital Scrapbooking Class for Beginners.

Hello everyone :)

Today, I had my 1st Digital SB class for beginners. Initially, there were supposed to be 3 students, but only 1 could make it. But then, it was better! It took a long time to explain the process of basic digital scrapbooking to a complete beginner or should I say Digital SB Virgin? hahaha..

This is my layout for the students to follow.


Unfortunately, I forgot to copy her 1st layout based on my layout!! Ouch!!


This is my student 2nd layout, all done by herself!! I must said I'm proud of her!! :D


So in the future, I'm going to offer a Digital SB Class for complete beginner with 1 or 2 students in a class (I don't think I can cope to teach more than 2 students in a class!!) :)

Thanks for looking :)

Photobucket

No comments: