Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My 1st Inchies & Twinchies creation!!

Hi again!! *wave excitedly* Finally!! I made 7 pieces of inchies & 7 pieces of twinchies!! Yippeee!!!

My 1st time inchies ;)



My 1st time twinchies ;)


I definitely in love in this ~chies craft!! Lol! I didn't expect that my 1st challenge of inchies & twinchies to be a success!! The idea of making inchies was already formed in my head few years back but I don't have enough 'courage to venture into this minute craft' :P So this year, I want to try something different. First ATC's, now inchies & twinchies, next? Who knows? :D Oh FYI, this inchies & twinchies are for swap between my FSFS' members ;)

You must be wondering what was the theme right? It's Animals theme ;) I stamped those butterflies & embossed it using UTTE.

Thanks for looking!


Photobucket

2 comments:

iza said...

HI MAYA,
INCHIES HAS BEEN IN MY HEAD FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW, BUT LIKE U, DONT HAVE THE COURAGE YET.I LOVE WHAT UVE DONE HERE.IT MOTIVATE ME.MAYBE IN THE NEAR FUTURE I WILL FOLLOW UR FOOTSTEP.

jonaks said...

oh, they are so cute. maybe next time, i will try to make inchies.