Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Little Princess Sarah~ Digi-Layout. & Sucker Punch Movie.

Hello :) today is Thursday, tomorrow will be? Friday!! Means no school tomorrow!! Yippee!! :D

I just want to share a digi-layout that I made today. :)

My Little Princess Sarah. This is my first time trying something new on my digi-layout. Hope you'll like it. I just purchased these Webster's Pages ~ Country Estate Digi-Collection few days ago. :) I totally love this collection!!



Sucker Punch! The movie!!!


I love this movie!!! I watched it last week but we didn't watch it in 3D. But still, the movie is AWESOME!!! The story is twisted but in the end you'll be like "Ooohhhh nice!!!! Now I get it!!" Lol! I rated this movie 9 out of 10!!! Cool huh? Those ladies really kick a$$!!! hehehehe... Girl Power!! Grrrr.... ;D


Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

No comments: