Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Will Always Love You, True Love & Be My Valentine ~ 3 Digi-Layouts

Hi everyone :D I made this 3 digi-layouts in about an hour woohooo!! They are all very simple :D
But I'm loving each of it.

I Will Always Love You
This layout I made especially for Masjuana ;)


True Love
I made this layout especially for Renee ;)


Be My Valentine
This layout is especially for H Ling. :D

I love all~I used
Shabby Princess - mix of 2-3 digital collection.

I'm glad that my 3 scrapper friends really love my layouts :D

They are so special to me. I love being their friends :) I hope our friendships will last forever.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful!! yeah, one for each page ;) Maya, do we need to buy the digi stuff too? I have only experienced with free digi stuff. What about Webster's? Let me know ok :)

scrapbookertink said...

Gorgeous page, love all Websters products, will have to have a go at digi scrapping.