Sunday, April 17, 2011

My 1st Hybrid Layout~ My Family~

Hi peeps! I'm feeling good today & excited too! As this is my first time to create a hybrid layout!

Title: My Family.

Journal: My family is a gift from god. I thank Him for this precious gift. I pray to Him to keep my family safe from harm. Amin.


My handmade flower using THz technique (remember I created this flower?)


I cut out the fence! It's very tiring but fun!! & I love how it made the picture stand out!

I made this tag from my Webster's Pages' Ladies & Gents Digital collection! I layered the Digi-PP & typed the title & journal on it. Then printed it out! I love it! ;)

See those cute butterfly? Another cut out from WP PP (the one with well? What's collection is it? Hahaha I forgot!)

I cut out those cute deer & slip in the fence! Tada~~

Btw I have another 2 layouts to finish! Mr.Mojo is being kind to me..Hopefully I can finish it later...how I wish...

Thanks for looking :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Lating Panda said...

Lawa.....!!:) i would be never as good as you in this shabby LOs.:)