Friday, April 1, 2011

My 1st Paper Flower Using THz technique ;)

Hi again!! *wave*.. It's 5 past 11. means time for me to sleep.. Almost midnight! Errkk..

Anyway it seems in this few last days, Mr.Mojo is being good to me :D Today I managed to make a flower using the Tim Holtz technique :)) But of course it's not perfect ;) & I didn't follow his technique 100%. I just stamped the flowers & spray misted & folded according to his way. Basically mine is simpler.


Can you see the green paper? Hahahaha... it's a failure!! XD i'll try to make it until it's perfect ;) I'll try to make something else tomorrow, just wish me luck (please Mr. Mojo be good to me).

If you want to try it just click here! Good luck ;)
Thanks for looking.

P/s: what do you think of my new blog header? Awesome right? I used Webster's Pages Digi Country Estate Collection! :D

Photobucket

No comments: