Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Lovely Family ~ Digi-Layout being featured at InspireMe!

Hi everyone. How are you? :) This digi-layout I made yesterday & wanted to upload it last night...but.....


I posted it at InspireMe & unexpectedly, my digi-layout was chosen as Banner Of The Week!! :D


This is the 2nd time my work has been featured at Inspire Me. I print-screened my page.
Tada~ It's rare to see all my pictures in one place! You can see the banner, my digi-layout & the side bar featuring my digi-layout ;)


The side bar ;)



I used Webster's Pages' Ladies & Gents Digital Collection.

Thanks to InspireMe for choosing my digi-layout :)) I'm honour & feel very happy!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

Congrats this is so cool!!!

Sabrina said...

Love this love this!! Like Jolanda said, this is completely cool, Maya!! I am now your new follower :)