Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Card & Digital Layouts~

Hello~ Sorry I just posted this post!!

Anyway, I just had a chance to follow 2nd Anniversary of Scrap-It-Lah 7 weeks challenge. This is challenge 7, the card challenge host by Jessy.

In this challenge, we are required to use folded flowers (Jessy showed the technique). So i made 2 mini flowers. I don't have a circle punch so I just cut out polka dot pattern paper!! That polka dot pattern paper really made my life easier ;p



This is the digital layout without picture!! ;) the title is Mother. As you know Mother's Day is celebrated every Sunday on 2nd week of May.


This is another digital layout. I joined a challenge by A5D. The challenge is to scrap on a photo! Which I never did! :D This was my first time to scrap on a picture. Simple but I'm loving it ;)



Photobucket

1 comment:

teacher jessy said...

Such a sweet looking card. Love the colors too. You do awesome with the digital creations as well! Thanks for playing along at SIL :)