Sunday, May 1, 2011

Our Beautiful Journey~ My 1st Hybrid for Holly Spring Desings :)

Holla!! Happy Sunday everyone~ Finally, after struggling & juggling between work & flu & fever & you know whatever happened in my life!! :D I managed to finish this layout!! Hooraayyy!!!

This is my 1st assignment as a hybrid scrapper for Holly Spring Designs CT. I'm using the Neptunes Garden by Holly Spring. The digital kit is gorgeous!! Since my job is as a hybrid scrapper for her, she let me mix her design with others (provided 75% is from her kit & 25% is other). I'm proud to say that I just used a 12x12 Webster's Pages' Pattern Paper as the background!! Hoorayy!!!



Our Beautiful Journey



Journal:
I enjoy being your mummy. I enjoy being able to see your development. I enjoy our beautiful journey as mother & daughter. Mummy will always love you baby.


I die-cut the printed paper with sizzlit tug-boat die ;)

Overall, I'm happy with the outcome of my hybrid :)

Thanks for looking~ ;)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Blossom inch said...

absolutely gorgeous and a lot of works on this LO.