Friday, May 20, 2011

Thor, Fast 5 & Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides~ Movies!

Good morning everyone. Here I am blogging about the movies I watched with my dear hubby. :)

Fast Five

Fast Five full of action!! Love it ;) I don't care about the story line, I care about the action!! FAST & FURIOUS! That's it hehehe... What made me happy to watch this movie because it featured my 2 all time favourite actors! Vin Diesel & Dwayne Johnson! I love them both!! :D I rated this movie 9 out of 10 stars.

Thor

Oh! My! God! He's soooooooooooooo handsome Chris Hemsworth!!!! Hahahha with his great body *swoon* He's truly a god of thunder :P if you have watched this movie, you'll get what I meant. Hahahaha... I also rated this movie 9 stars!


Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

I.LOVE.JOHNNY DEPP!!!! I wish I will meet him one day & take a photo with him!! Sigh~ Hehehe... He's one of the best actors in the world! ;) I watched this movie yesterday with my beloved hubby. This movie I rated it 9 stars too! ;)

So movie lovers, book yourself a seat for any of the above movie ;) Have fun!

P/s: Later, I will post my latest digi-layouts :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lina said...

Luv your scrapping.... really inspiring