Saturday, May 14, 2011

Unique & Special You Layout & Beautiful You Digi-Lo~

Hi again everyone :) I want to share 2 layouts, the paper one & digital.

First one is a hybrid layout. I used Webster's Pages (both the pattern paper & digital pattern paper). I scrapped it last Thursday (12th May 2011).

Unique & Special You~


This part I scrapped digitally & printed it out.


Some ribbons.


Cute embellishments~


This one I scrapped last night. I used Just Thoughts digital kit by Red Ivy Design. I must say I love this kit!! Red Ivy Design is another shop you can find at A5D (After 5 Designs).


Thanks for looking & I hope you all will have a nice weekend. :D


Photobucket

4 comments:

Chris Powell said...

love the little hearts also great choose of paper for the picture

Blossom inch said...

nice layouts, I haven't tried doing digital scrapbook...thanks for sharing!

Sandy Ang said...

love the way you used websters on your LO

scrapbookertink said...

This is sooooo sweet, visited via Chris's blog.