Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's officially 3 years!!!

Hello everyone~ Oh! I almost forgot to blog today!! Today is my 3rd bloganniversary!! Hoorayy!!

So I will host another blog candy in conjunction of my 3rd Bloganniversary ;) I will tell you more later about my blog candy when I'm officially on school holidays hehehehe... :D

But before I go offline, I want to share some digi-layouts that I made last month.


Daddy & Sarah

I used a collab-kit called Beautiful Earth. This is a charity collaboration digi-kit for the New Zealand Earthquake.


My Love Of Digi-Scrap (2 pages layout).

I used For The Love Of Scrap Collaboration kit. They are gorgeous!!


It's The Little Things

I'm using Just Thought by Red Ivy Designs.


3 month Sarah

I used Follow Your Heart Collaboration kit by KMILL A5D & Shabby Miss Jenn Designs.

All these digital kits are from A5D (After 5 Designs). So what are you waiting for? ;)



By the way, I just finished a layout (paper one!) last night & now I'm on my 2nd layout ;)


Thanks for looking :D

P/s: Don't forget to drop by in a few days to know what is my blog candy ;)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Jolanda said...

wow,your work is always amazing!!
Have a nice day!
x

Suzila A said...

happy bloganniversary maya! :))

Chris Powell said...

Great lo , love your work