Sunday, August 7, 2011

Digital Layouts & Paper Layout of July 2011..

Hello & Salam to my Muslim friends, Happy Fasting, may this holy month bring goodness & blessings to all of us, Amin...

I'm sorry for being absent the whole month, it seemed I was busy with my life & didn't have time to update this blog. Sorry peeps! But I did make several digi-layouts & a few layouts in July & early August :) which I'm going to share with you.

The Digi-Layouts:
My Pretty Lady

I used Retail Therapy by MK Designs (A5D).
(Mind my grammar, *took should be *take! I wrote it in a hurry & didn't realize my mistake until I had done it).


My Princess~

I used Vintage Love by Holly Spring Designs (A5D).


Little Angel~

A mixed of Shabby Princess kits (Sprouts & Sweetie Pie Collection).


This layout is for a friend of mine.


Paper layout-
Happy~



This layout didn't have any journal because there's no need to put one as you can see the title & pictures themselves suffice enough to convey the title ;) I just used a piece of Webster's Pages' 'Life Potrait' PP. A very simple layout though :)

I will try to share my August layouts soon. So wait for me.

Thanks for looking! >_<


Photobucket

No comments: