Monday, August 8, 2011

More layouts & an album~

Hello my dearest readers ;) here I am blogging again. As I promised you before, I want to share some more layouts with you.

There were 3 layouts altogether of which 2 layouts was from a class at Shabby Chic. The layouts were especially made by a Shabby Chic DT, Iris Babao Uy & taught by Beverly. I attended the class on 31st July 2o11. When I saw her layouts, they are gorgeous. First of all I want to apologise for the quality of my pictures on her layouts as you can see, the layouts were still inside the page protectors!! I forgot to take it out as I was in a hurry to go home that time!

1st layout by Iris.


My version of her 1st layout.


2nd layout by Iris.


My version of her 2nd layout.

I enjoyed scrapping those 2 layouts! Having fun with the class & learn some techniques too!:)

Ok as always, I love to take pictures with my scrapper buddy, who's always taking classes at Shabby Chic ;) she's sweet Elda. She looked so sweet wearing those hijab!


This picture of us with Beverly, who taught us~


This layout I made the next day. I was feeling inspired after the class (my mojo was running high!).


I know, I know I did scrap this picture before but that one was digital! Hehe... I couldn't resist to scrap it again & this time used PP! :)

I don't know why but I scrapped it using Webster's Pages. :) I guess the beautiful WP's influenced me so hard to scrap using them huh?

Next is the sneak peek of my album.

This is my 'unfinished business' Lol!


This is the sneak peek of my front cover which I managed to finish it 2 days after.

I hope I can finish it by this week!! So stay tune peeps!!
FYI, I used Pink Paislee PP for the album ;)

Thanks for looking ;)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Blossom inch said...

those pages are so beautiful and that mini album...I can't wait for the reveal. Good that you enjoyed your scrapping time...Where is Shabby Chic by the way? Brunei?

Selamat Berpuasa.

Iris Babao Uy said...

Hello Maya! Thank you for sharing this! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Beautiful projects you have here!

kLavu said...

*green with envy*