Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Salam Aidilfitri~

Hello. Salam. Today is officially our first day to celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri. So here I am sharing this digi-layout with all Muslims everywhere in the world. May Allah Bless Us All. Amin..

This digi-kit is so universal!! I can't believe it!! I can even use this Neptune Garden by Holly Spring for this kind of greetings! :D It's marvelous right??


Here is another digi-layout that I made yesterday (or was it 2 nights ago?) It called A Day Of Fasting In The Holy Month. We were breaking our fast at a hotel here with my side of family.

In this pictures, Sarah & I was playing the Photo Booth on the Ipod. While Sarah's daddy took pictures of us doing all those actions!! So we were caught in the action! :D I used Let's Celebrate digi-kit by Webster's Pages. This new lines is so cool!!!

Ok here is the good news :D For the 3rd time, I was being featured again at InspireMe (Webster's Pages' Forum). This time I was a Featured Member Of The Week :D


Close up look!! ;)


Not forgetting to tell you that, I was being featured here as promised by this sweet lady on the 31st August 2011. :D She approached me & asked me would I like to be featured in her blog? I said, I was honoured!! So I made a card & a canvas with the Aidilfitri (Eid Mubarak) Theme as requested by her. Wow!! I'm so happy!!! Alhamdulillah. I didn't expect that at all as you can see I still need a lot of work to improve my 'art & craft' areas.

Thanks for dropping by here & thanks for your support. :)


Photobucket

No comments: