Friday, August 19, 2011

Star Album ~ Sarah 1st Year.

Hello my dearest readers :) How are you? I'm fine & happy, because it's school holidays for us!! :D Ok, not to waste my time, here is the pictures of my album that I share the sneak peek with you last time, remember? :)

This album is for FSFS' July 2o11 Challenge which I will try to update the blog later :s sorry!!
Anyway these is what should be done to the July project
-Must be other projects than layout (means no layout).
-Theme: Celebration (can be a holiday, anniversary, etc).
-Picture must be in sepia, B/@ or Vintage (if you have multiple photos, you can mixed it with colour pictures, as long as you include Sepia, B/W, Vintage or even mixed all 3).
-Die-cut!!!
-Distress technique.
-Hidden journal.

I used Pink Paislee - Gypsy Chick (Butterfly Garden Collection) for this star album :) the PP are gorgeous!!




The front cover :)

I love this dress form die-cut!! I put crackle paint to give this beautiful effect.

I love those swirls, mini bird & cage die-cut!!

Close up of the that cute corner die!

I love this ribbon~

The actual colour of the book ends would be gold as you can see at the above pictures.
My first page~ 1st Born.

The hidden journal in a pocket.

The hidden journal, which I made like a mini card.

2nd page.
1st Baby's Day Out.

3rd page.
1st Road Trip To KK (Kota Kinabalu).

4th page.
1st Birthday.

5th page.
1st Raya Together.

6th page.
1st Road Trip To Miri.

My Little Sarah with the star album~

Thanks for looking. Anyway before I go please read the little note that I write below.

This cute Tonic Studio Paper Puncher is sooo cute!!!
Feel like want to win it?? :D
Well I do!!! So please click the link below for more information ;)


Click here --> Doda's Creative Wanderings. Good luck!


Photobucket

No comments: