Sunday, September 11, 2011

More Digi-layouts~

Hello~ Salam everyone :D Another week passed by, I made 3 digi-layouts :)

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you all that my daughter was turning to 2 on the 2nd day of Raya (Eid-Mubarak).

2nd Birthday on 2nd raya

This picture of her was taken on 1st September 2011 (coincidentally it was the 2nd raya). But we didn't get to celebrate it yet as we were busy celebrating the Eid. We'll celebrate her birthday by the end of this month.

I'm using September Romance Collab-kit by A5D designers.


Thankful

I'm thankful to Allah, for giving us the chance to celebrate this beautiful events with my lovely family. :D Alhamdulillah.



Forever Sweethearts

This is my first take in The Color Room Palette #75 :) I didn't use the freebie provided there for this layout, but I am currently in the progress of finishing my 2nd layout using the freebie! :D hope I will finish it by today.

I used Blossom Hill Road by Laurie Ann (A5D) & the sentiments 'Forever' & 'Sweethearts' are from Yours Truly Expressions by the Shabby Shoppe.

That's all for now, thanks for looking ;)

P/s: I'm also in the middle of finishing my paper layout ;)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hi Maya, these are all beautiful!! I always love journaling using digi, it seems easier and prettier to see. Enjoy your Syawal and Sunday!! =)

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful layouts!

Blossom inch said...

beautiful pages Maya and love the digi!